Our team advises clients on the full spectrum of antitrust issues in the US, EU and other significant antitrust jurisdictions globally.
Our multi-disciplinary teams of trial and antitrust lawyers handle multi-jurisdictional investigations and government and private litigation before antitrust enforcement agencies and tribunals worldwide. We regularly counsel clients on antitrust issues in pricing, distribution and licensing arrangements, patent pools, standard setting activities, information exchanges and other business activities. Clients trust us to handle their most complex, strategic deals and matters that require experience, good judgment and practical, commercially attuned solutions.
We handle merger control proceedings of leading corporates and financial investors throughout the world. Our clients rely on our decades of experience with complex private equity structures and with enabling strategic transactions of companies that are already market leaders.
In addition, we defend companies and their decision-makers in investigations by antitrust authorities and represent our clients in antitrust disputes before courts. The partners of our firm routinely are at the center of the most complex cases and act at the forefront of the newest legal developments.
Relying on preventative compliance advice, we avoid potential penalties from the outset and make sure that our clients are able to use all opportunities they have within the ambit of the antitrust laws around the world.
Talk to us about
- Merger control proceedings (mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, etc.)
- Antitrust investigations, in particular proceedings before the European Commission and the Federal Cartel Office (including leniency applications and settlement negotiations)
- Antitrust litigation before German and European courts, in particular actions for damages, refusal to supply actions, and actions contesting the validity of agreements under antitrust law
- Distribution agreements, license agreements, and cooperations between competitors
- Advice on compliance with antitrust laws, including trainings and audits