While recent legislation has improved commercial restructuring options, legal procedures and requirements for implementing a successful reorganization have become significantly more complex.
Our restructuring experts provide legal assistance to both the creditor-side, such as companies, funds and sponsors, banks, and mezzanine lenders, as well as the debtor-side, including insolvency, corporate and tax matters and the acquisition of distressed companies.
With our leading corporate and financing expertise, we develop sustainable, tailored solutions for our clients and provide support through all stages of restructuring. In complex cross-border restructurings, we work closely with our leading US and English teams to deliver comprehensive advice and to implement carefully constructed solutions.
Focus of advice
- Reorganization and restructuring
- Distressed M&A
- Capital markets and financing in crisis situations and insolvency
- Financial restructuring
- Debt to equity swaps
- Alternative options in case of potential insolvency
- Capital increase in crisis situations
- Structuring of corporate finance (corporate loans and securities, physical and virtual cash pooling)
- Representation of creditors in insolvency